technomusings

Monday, October 23, 2006

Los Angeles Public Library Interview with Michael Pollan

I searched Podcast Directory using the terms "public library" in title and description search. I found a great podcast of an author interview from Los Angeles Public Library called KCET Podcast: Aloud at the Central Library. I subscribed to the RSS Feed. Laurie Winer, Los Angeles Times Food Columnist, interviewed Michael Pollan, the author of the Omnivore's Dilemma, about the food production in the United States. This is a great tool for PLCMC to use. We could do Podcasts of Novello Author Events. Podcast Directory was easy to use. I did not have to download any software, which it seemed I would need to do using the other two search tools. Here is the podcast I listened to:
The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals Why has a question as simple as what should we eat gotten so complicated? Join Michael Pollan, bestselling author of The Botany of Desire, in conversation with Laurie Winer, frequent contributor to th...Podcast Date: Aug 31, 2006 22:00:00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home